About JD Mortgage Services
Mortgages and Insurance UK Wide, Free Impartial Advice 7 Days a Week
JD Mortgage Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 488222.
Our permitted business is advising on and arranging mortgages and Non Investment Insurance Contracts. You can check this on the FSA’s Register by visiting the FSA’s website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/ or by contacting the FSA on 0845-606-1234.
JD Mortgage Services consistently treats its customers fairly and follows the FSA’s six outcomes on this which are:-
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed, before during and after the point of sale.
- Consumers are provided with suitable advice which takes account of their circumstances
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post sale barriers imposed by firms when they want to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- Consumers are provided with the product performance they have been led to expect by firms which they deal and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect
Should the need arise for you to make a complaint about us you can do so in the following ways:- In writing:
By Phone: Telephone 01480 819 478 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Insurance Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim with no upper limit [or] For compulsory classes of insurance, insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the claim, without any upper limit. Mortgages Mortgage advising and arranging is covered for 100% of £50,000. Further information about the compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.